Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

DT Call Now Closed & A HUGE Thank You from Karen

Well, my newest DT call has come to a close. Thank you ALL who have applied, you have certainly made this a tough call. I have been asked by some of my current DT to stay on board another term, so they are going to help me choose and good thing because I don't think I could do this on my own. You are ALL so inspiring and unique. I know I can speak on behalf of my current DT and say we have all enjoyed coming around to see all your hard work, as I know this was a tough one keeping up with all 4 challenges. I had so many last minute entries today and I have to say, I'm humbled that so many want to take part in being on my DT but also that so many of you come back week after week to play along with us and I've received a lot of personal emails thanking me for starting this challenge where it's all about LO's and nothing else. So many of your are getting caught up on those LO's and that was my goal!! So now I want to thank all of YOU for supporting this challenge blog because without you, it wouldn't be a challenge now would it!! THANK YOU so very much!!!! I can't wait to see what you think of the next lineup of challenges because I really tried to go a little out of the box, bring in more sketches and neat ideas!!

So, on that note, it's off to the drawing board for us to choose 5 new members. For those that don't get chosen this time around, PLS don't take it to heart. ALL of you are inspiring and unique!!! I've personally tried out for a few DT's and didn't make it and at first, I was upset and thought "Why not me? What's wrong with my work?" but I've since learned it has nothing to do with ME personally or my work. There is SO much talent out there that it truly amazes me and it just really makes it hard to choose, when we can't choose every single person!!

Stayed tuned to meet our newest DT members tmw!!!

5 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

How exciting! Good luck to everyone who applied!

Michele said...

I just got home from work... and I just saw this post! WONDERFUL words Karen!! :-)

Deb said...

Good luck to all who applied, and good luck to Karen and team - way difficult a job with all the talent that applied, and all so diverse.

Looking forward to the announcement

Deb xox

Aim said...

I've hopped around to see everyone's work and i'm sooooooooo glad I don't have to make that choice! What incredible talent!

Thank you very much for the opportunity to apply... I look forward to your next round of challenges! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Unknown said...

Wow, very inspiring. Thanks for that Karen. I know I've looked at most of the enteries and it will be a difficult decision, but it will be the best one also. All in all, I will still be competing in the challenges, because they are for ME and that's what counts. You go girl!!!
Good luck to all those who applied.
Hugs
Brenda

Related Posts with Thumbnails