Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's featured Artist October 4th

 Welcome to this wonderful first Friday of October. 
 So glad you can join us here at Lasting Memories for our featured artist this week.
Joefil Cate from Cate's Corner
Here's what she has to say about herself

Hello everyone, My name is Joefil Cate. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada  and am a stay @ home mom. I am married to a wonderful husband that encourages my scrapbooking. I have a 4 yrs. old daughter named Chelsey who is my inspiration! She is my favorite topic to scrapbook and I use her photos all the time. I started scrapbooking three years ago and fell in love with it right away. I am now officially addicted! I scrapbook whenever I feel like it which is a lot. I don’t have a particular style I just go with the flow. I get many good ideas from sketches and challenges online. I love the online challenges. I started blogging online more than a year ago so I can better share my layouts with others

 Joefil joins us on a regular basis here at Lasting Memories and you may recognize some of her past layouts from the following challenges:

Scavenger Blog hop and winner of my (Haven's) blog bling
Want to be a featured artist here at Lasting Memories?

Play along on a regular basis and you just might see yourself in the spot light.

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Beautiful layouts Joefil! I love her work! Congrats on being the Featured Artist!

Joefil said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails