Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

LM 329 - Use your STUFF - All in the name of LOVE - start of February Challenges


Hello to all our friends!  Boy did we have such a great turnout for our January challenges!!  Love seeing everyone's work.  If you missed the WINNERS post... go HERE to see.  :)  tough decisions as always.
Now let's get our February challenges started.

ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!

LM 329 - Use your STUFF - Use a product that starts with each letter of the word LOVE.


We are excited to introduce 2 Guest Designers for the month of February!!  Please give them a warm welcome and I know you will love their creations.

Ciska - February GDT


Hi, my name is Ciska, I am 39 years old and live in the Netherlands. I am married and we have a fantastic one-year old daughter.I started papercrafting making cards, which I still do. About 5 years ago I also started scrapping 12x12 layouts when I wanted to make my wedding album and I haven't stopped since! My style is quite eclectic; I love a little bit of everything in my albums. I am really excited shared my pages with you for a month and hope they might inspire you in some way!

CISKA - GDT
 I've used Letter stickers, Orange-Red colour, Vellum and Enamel Dots



RAINNY - February GDT

Hello, my name is Rainny, and I live in Taiwan.
I've been a secretary in a small company for 11 years.
I got married one year ago and we have a puppy daughter, Riceball.
When I was a university student, I started making cards.
In recent years, I love scrapbooking.
I like to record the life and treasured memories by scrapbooking.
I'm so lucky that My husband is very supportive of my hobby.
It's my pleasure to be chosen as the guest designer at Lasting Memories.http://rainny0127.pixnet.net/blog


And Rainny did TWO layouts for our challenge!

01.
L--Layering, Label
O--Overlay
V--Vigor
E--Elephants
 

02.
L--Lace, Labels
O--Olive green
V--View
E--"Enjoy" word


And now for our wonderful and always reliable DESIGN TEAM!

Natalie
I used Layers, an Overlay, Vellum, and Ephemera! <3


Lori
I used layers, orange, vellum, and enamel dots


I used lace, October Afternoon, vellum and enamel dots.



Tina
I used Layers, Orange, Vellum, Enamel Dots




Hope you enjoy these great layouts!  Link up at the top of the blog to play along. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

3 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Sorry mines late

Unknown said...

I had such a lovely time with your February Challenge!

denise said...

Thank you for your lovely inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails